Thursday, January 29, 2009

New Title for the Gaj Forum?


Well, it's been fun the past two months, operating under what has felt like an ego-stroker of a masthead, but I think it's time to change the title of this blog. "Gaj Forum" is too specific, and it doesn't say anything at all about what this blog is really up to. I guess that I tend to insert some autobiography into many of the posts I write, but hopefully my posts are much more outwardly focused overall. I think they are. Also, my blog apparently shares a title with someone else's web site, the real problem being that the other website is gajforum dot com. I clearly need a new title. Unfortunately, I think I'm completely out of ideas just now!

So any suggestions? Overall, I want something that expresses the mission around here, which is writing thoughtfully and critically about games, and I'd like a little style to it, too. I'm trying for something mildly geeky, and maybe even something overly literate, but I don't want it to be pretentious. So, for instance, "Iterum: A Retro Gaming Blog?" Yeah, that's out of the running. By all means, please email me your suggestions (if the link's not your thing, it's gajderowhat at gmail dot com), post them as comments below, or tweet them to me. Thanks for reading, and thanks for the suggestions!

2 comments: